Friday, December 1, 2017

Friday 12/1/2017  Eau Gallie (Melbourne) to South Melbourne

I took on water, washed down the boat, and went out to breakfast with Fred - who was on his way out of town to visit his sister Ann.  She and her husband live on the water in the Fort Myers area.  Fred has kept his boat there numerous times in the past - but not THIS time.  I've spent several hours trying to resolve my email troubles and I'm currently reinstalling my Outlook email programs (with all 27+K) emails.  I keep telling myself I need to clean up all those old emails and now I'm paying for not having gotten around to it.

I left at around 2pm (with 6,000 email still left to go).  I motored about 10 miles and anchored on the south side of a causeway/bridge.  Like many, it wasn't a great anchorage but the wind finally died down and I got a good night's sleep.

The decorations at some of the marina's are really putting me in the "Christmas Spirit"!


No comments:

Post a Comment