Thursday, May 17, 2018


Thursday May 17, 2018 - Layover at Bowleys, Middle River

Is it good to be home?  You bet it is.  It wasn't a great homecoming - it rained for the last 8 hours I motored from Solomons to my marina.  But, it's good to be at my destination. I have some boat work to do and Joan will drive down to pick me up this evening.  It's raining lightly all day today so it's kinda hard to do much on the outside of the boat. 

In the next week, I'll try to give some kind of trip summary, some statistics, some highlights, and some lessons learned.

I have appreciated the dedicated followers who have endured my bad grammar, bad spelling, and lack of proof reading.  Thank you for your patience. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fun of following you. It's been a great cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really blasted up the Bay! Especially in view of the poor weather!

    We had the opposite reaction. Taking shorter and shorter hops up the Bay, delaying the end as long as possible!

    ReplyDelete