Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sunday 11/26/2017 - St. Augustine Layover

I had debated whether to stay another night in St. Augustine but I decided that it was time to finalize my reservations home and back for the Christmas holidays so I decided to stay another night and go to the marina (by water taxi) to shower, do a load of laundry, and use the marina wifi to schedule my trip.  Unfortunately shortly after taking a shower and getting my laundry going, the wifi crapped out.  I waited 3 hours for it to come back before giving up and returning to the boat.  There was a little more wind and more boat traffic than usual and the anchorage was a little bouncy the remainder of the day and night.   I called Joan and she agreed to help me with my reservations.  By chance, I got a call late in the day from Fred and when I told him I was having trouble getting my reservations made, a light went on (with us both) that he was planning on driving home about the same time I was planning on going home.  So, we made plans for him to pick me up in Vero Beach around 12/10 and for the two of us to drive back to Harrisburg together - another prayer answered!

No comments:

Post a Comment