Wednesday, March 21, 2018


Wednesday March 21, 2018 - Layover in Green Turtle Cay

Note:  For those of you that are still with me, I just finished writing and uploading blogs for 3/7 through 3/20.  As before, I'm sorry for the delay.  This afternoon, I'll work on processing photos and videos to accompany the text. I hope to have some of that done in the next day or two. 

I'm currently sitting on a rock wall outside Pineapples Bar and Grill - they have marginal wifi here.  The wind is blowing 25 to 30 from the north and the bar is not doing a very good job of blocking it.  This will be a short stay since the temperature is only about 75 and I'm freezing! And, yes, Pineapples IS in the Bahamas.  I guess I've acclimated somewhat to the climate here that I'm cold when it's 70.

1 comment:

  1. No need to apologize. Your delays are a reminder that you are in the Bahamas. It's a realist approach. Love it.

    ReplyDelete