Sunday, January 28, 2018

January 28, 2018.  Oleta State Park Layover


I had planned on leaving for Miami today.  I think it is Newton's second law that states "bodies in motion tend to stay in motion and bodies at rest tend to stay at rest".  Well, Newton must have been thinking about me when he came up with that one.  At times, I can come up with so many reasons for not wanting to pull up that anchor and GO.  However, I DID decide that I was not going to be leaving for the Bahamas until this coming Friday (at the earliest).  Since I didn't have a good plan for where I was going, I spent the day studying the charts and reviewing anchorages where I might get rid of trash, get water, and do some final provisioning  I'll also need to get diesel and gas and get one last pump out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment