Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wednesday 1/17/2018
Was up at 5:30 and off the anchor at 6:30.  I could have gone outside but the forecast was for the wind to pick up in the afternoon and the bridges between Ft. Pierce and Lake Worth didn't seem too bad.  So I stayed inside.  It was an uneventful day but I found that I need to be looking ahead more than I have been for bridges.  I was surprised by a couple and had to wait for their timed openings - because I had been lollygagging.  I made it to the large North Lake Worth anchorage well before sunset so it wasn't a big problem. It's nice to be on the move again.  I think it was about a 45 mile day (with bridges).  The highlight of the day was pulling into the anchorage and being passed by a large power boat with a young man surfing on his wake.  But it was the girls on board (in their thong bikinis) that made it the highlight. 

1 comment: