Monday, January 8, 2018

Monday 1/8/2018
I was home for weeks 10, 11, 12, and 13.   It was great to be home and spend time with Joan and my kids.  It was also nice to spend time with friends, some of which it seems I only see once a year.  I did spend a fair amount of time with my daughter Jeannine and her son Jaylen so that was really nice.  My Son Mike and his wife Jody and their son Quinn came up from Virginia and spent two nights so that was also great.  And, of course, I supported Joan with her Farm Show entries.  She placed in the top 25 of 75 apple pies (we were both hoping for a  blue ribbon) but she did win first place and a blue ribbon with one of her Christmas Wreaths. 

The down side of being home was that it was COLD the last two weeks I was there.  Also, I got a cold around Christmas, had it until I left and gave it to Joan and my friend Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment