Thursday, January 4, 2018

Thursday, January 4, 2018 - Hunkered down in PA

I'm counting the days till I return to a much more tolerable climate.  I do cherish the time I'm spending with my family and friends but the temperatures here have not been above freezing for almost 3 weeks now.  Most nights are below 10 degrees.  Had a little more snow this morning and the wind howled all day.  This week will see highs in the low teens every day.  Am I making myself clear?
OK - the REAL reason for this post.  I just posted 3 or 4 new videos on my YouTube channel.  As I believe I've noted before, I've been really bad about taking, editing, and posting videos.  I meant this to be a big part of my trip but, to date, I've made it a somewhat low priority.  There are several reasons for this but the main reasons are that: 1.  They take a lot of time and I really don't have much, 2.  My videos are sooo poorly done, compared to the 5 or 6 YouTube sailing channels that I watch regularly that they are somewhat embarrassing.
In any event, if you have any interest in seeing my most recently published videos, here is a link:
Going here would be much easier than digging them out of the blog.
Wind on Water YouTube Channel


1 comment: