Friday, February 23, 2018


Friday February 23, 2018 - Layover at Big Majors Spot

I had planned on sailing 20 miles north today to the Exuma Land and Sea Park.  But the forecast was for lots of wind so I decide to put it off a day.  I kind of wish now that I had gone because the wind wasn't that strong today and it's supposed to be strong tomorrow.  In any event, I'm going.   Starting next Tuesday, the wind is forecasted to disappear so I want to cross from the Exumas to Eleuthera on Monday.  That gives me just two days in Exuma Park. 
The starter switch for the engine has been acting up again so today I did some troubleshooting and ended up ordering a new switch.  My friend Robert is coming down on 3/8 and he will bring the new switch with him. 

I'll be out of cell range till I get to Eleuthera so I'll catch up then. 

1 comment:

  1. Loving your ventures and smile remembering those challenges and joys. You've definitely become a cruiser.

    ReplyDelete