Monday, April 9, 2018


Monday April 9, 2018 - Layover in Titusville

I DID have a good night sleep but, in the morning, I had to wait till the tide came up a little in order to get out where I came in.  And, about 3am, the wind shifted back to the south so now the anchorage was choppy.  It almost made the entire exercise futile.  The one benefit was I charged the batteries some going up and then coming back.

So now, I'm back on a mooring - next to Bruce and Gayleen and about 300 yards from Keith Stizel of Rising Sun.  I just got back from the marina.  I filled three water containers (about 12 gallons) and went to the grocery store nearby.  Since I've returned to the US, I feel like a pack rat - wanting to stock up on food I can get so "cheaply".  I need to stop that. 

It's pretty hot and humid today and it just started raining - will be very short lived.   Tomorrow it is supposed to rain more so I may be cooped up a little.  

No comments:

Post a Comment