Wednesday, April 11, 2018


Wednesday April 11, 2018 - Titusville to NASA Railroad Bridge

I had planned on leaving today to continue heading north.  However, the Wind Gods decided it was time for some strong Northerlies.  So I stayed on my mooring almost the entire day and departed at 5pm. for the NASA Railway Bridge Causeway.  It was a whopping 1.5 mile trip.  But it was still blowing 20 which meant 3.5 knots of speed.  But at least there was no longer a mile and a half of fetch which meant I could move around the boat without having to hang on at all times.  For most of the day, I read and planned the next several days.  I also talked to, and corresponded with, the lead autopilot technician, Lee, at Raymarine about my autopilot.  Once I got to my anchorage, I showered and at beef stroganoff leftovers.  Tomorrow should be a fun day.  I'll get up early and motor/sail 20 miles to the town of New Smyrna.

No comments:

Post a Comment